Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nothing I really want tbh, maybe mcd but haven't got the cash for one, and I'm happy where the baja is at currently 👍 got my drivers permit last month so I'm now driving to gain experience and to get my license eventually. And in general just chilling 👍 been thinking about getting out there eventually this summer
Life changes when you can drive places and not rely on public transport or asking for lifts from your parents.

Thursday I will give the ol poop wagon a run to shake off the dust. Weather permitting of course. It's also hotter the fekking Mars over here so hopefully I can get some decent weather so I'm not sweating my balls off. Gunna give it a test fire tomarrow to make sure the diaphragm aren't hard as a rock

hi Zed, pls could u measure the vrc pipe length from the exhaust flange to the tip of the baffle cone?
im curious what rpm this pipe is tuned to.
my 5t dominator is too long and thinking of replacing it to a vrc side-mount pipe

hi Zed, pls could u measure the vrc pipe length from the exhaust flange to the tip of the baffle cone?
my 5t dominator is too long and thinking of replacing it to a vrc side-mount pipe

Ok its about 20.5 inches

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks