Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I feel ya... haven’t had the itch to run the xmaxx till yesterday (been sitting since winter) , then everything went wrong. You should keep another rig, like a nitro, sometimes one can just get old sometimes after running it forever 👍.

Nah don't really want any other rig. I like this ones, ticks all the boxes. Just tryna chill and take life as it comes, and not force myself to run something just becuase. It all comes and goes, when it comes I'll run, when it doenst I'll sit back and relax . Last year I was constantly trying to make myself run it (sometimes becuase I wanted to, and others not so much) and it sucked.
Usually when I have an itch Z I scratch it.... kinda wierd when you get itchy you wanna run your baja 🤔 :LOL:
You twat 🤦‍♂️🙄🤣

Nah don't really want any other rig. I like this ones, ticks all the boxes. Just tryna chill and take life as it comes, and not force myself to run something just becuase. It all comes and goes, when it comes I'll run, when it doenst I'll sit back and relax . Last year I was constantly trying to make myself run it (sometimes becuase I wanted to, and others not so much) and it sucked.

You twat 🤦‍♂️🙄🤣
There are boxes you don’t know exist. And running alone can get boring sometimes... find someone to run with 👍
I remember I took a summer off a couple years back, just wasn’t feeling it

Z, thought you'd been quiet for a while, even thought you'd maybe sold up to buy/build something else. Nice to see your doing OK, life does just get in the way sometimes. Hope you get out bashin soon fella

Yeah nothing I really want tbh, maybe mcd but haven't got the cash for one, and I'm happy where the baja is at currently 👍 got my drivers permit last month so I'm now driving to gain experience and to get my license eventually. And in general just chilling 👍 been thinking about getting out there eventually this summer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks