Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i ran the rig yesterday with the ubers, i did record but the footage turned out fekking terrible so i deleted it :rolleyes:. verdict is, they rock. alot of grip (wheelies pretty much on command :sneaky:) and it doesn't have too much forward bite so it turns very well (y)(unlike the hostiles with the kold kutters, turning was a female dog). id say there is even more grip with these then the kold kutters/hostiles. on the engine, engine is running very good:cool:, and i think the ring is fully seated now, as it has gained ALOT of compression over the last few tanks. and it hauls feking ass. next time i run it i will get more/better footage for you all(y)

so i ran the rig yesterday with the ubers, i did record but the footage turned out fekking terrible so i deleted it :rolleyes:. verdict is, they rock. alot of grip (wheelies pretty much on command :sneaky:) and it doesn't have too much forward bite so it turns very well (y)(unlike the hostiles with the kold kutters, turning was a female dog). id say there is even more grip with these then the kold kutters/hostiles. on the engine, engine is running very good:cool:, and i think the ring is fully seated now, as it has gained ALOT of compression over the last few tanks. and it hauls feking ass. next time i run it i will get more/better footage for you all(y)
so all positives then Z, yer gettin it all dialed now (y)(y),

all hail Z, the mighty frog wisperer 🐸👑:ROFLMAO:,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks