Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts be on the way 😏 got aluminum shock supports and stock bulkhead in a lot for a suuuuuuper good price, cost less then what hpi would charge for a plastic set.. So now it will be stronger ,and hopefully I wont destroy the front end anymore (I recon Its the supports snapping then the b-head, becuase the supports are super thin).

Last edited:
So you got some rovan parts coming?
Bulkhead is hpi, the supports are no name. Domt know of anyone else who makes the supports in aluminum, except rcmax. Which doesn't work with the stock bulkhead. And are 50 bucks, these were on the reaaal cheeeeaaapp Broo 😛🤣 btw guys, you don't want to know how hard it is to source a stock bulkhead in the usa.

Alright so the dickkhead with the bulkhead and whatnot decided he wanted to ghost me and never ship it. So fuckk him. Got my poop back and ordered elsewhere. I also ordered the Uber Rc viper tires to replace the hostile, as the hostiles spin like I'm on ice without the studs, and the studs wont stay in anymore. So cant wait to try those out 👍 hopefully next week I'll be back running.

Ubers came in today. What a female dog to mount 🤦‍♂️ the beads were a pain in the ass to seat, and I re did it like 3 times so it's the best it will get. but they mounted. Much softer then the hostiles (the hostiles were hard compound, only one available at the time], and the knobs are quite a bit bigger on the ubers, so these will perform great I suspect 👍 front end parts come Friday so I will give them a test on the weekend (hopefully)
20210511_131948.jpg20210511_132118.jpg20210511_132120.jpg20210511_132229.jpg20210511_144401.jpg20210511_145041.jpg20210511_145117.jpg

Get some video with those tires, I think you'll like them. I ordered 2 more sets for my smallbore baja to replace the nightmare mx.

On a weird note, ddm has the hostile nightmares in hard compound in stock again, which I found weird 🤔

Get some video with those tires, I think you'll like them. I ordered 2 more sets for my smallbore baja to replace the nightmare mx.

On a weird note, ddm has the hostile nightmares in hard compound in stock again, which I found weird 🤔
I will record. I ran it around in my yard yesterday for like 3 mins, and these are far better then the hostiles, even with the studs. And they handle much better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks