Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gunna get a vote here, take out all the kold kutters or just let them fly out by themselves?
Probably going to get ubers soon anyway to try. The hostiles are great but they are hard compound to they don't have as much traction as I originally hoped (why I put the studs in) , so softer ubers I wanna try. And probably build another set of wheels with the hostiles for backup down the line

So I got a question. When I ran the rig yesterday and before it seems like it turns alot better and quicker, which is strange cuz I got 300k diff oil and the setup other then that is mostly the same. Would it be becuase I have 1 inch extenders in the rear to make it wider? Just curious, and I deffo ain't complaining, much better handling 👍
My Baja just like a reborn after I put in 2-4 inches extenders 😜😜 no more flipping and handling a lot better than before.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks