Seasonal rebuild for my Baja 5b!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says the kid that's never been downtown 😆. Last time I was in chitcago there were peoples cars sitting on their sides every morning with the cats cut out. Screw that.
I've been there, downtown is pretty nice. Where all the richy rich hang out. There are poopy parts as with everywhere. But texas was a dump everywhere you go, and pretty much just as unsafe as here our neighborhood had an app where people would report stuff and someone was getting robbed and something was getting stolen all the time. Not to mention the random snakes or alligator hanging out in the pond. Was a fecking poop hole. People shooting each other for no reason (legit, some dude shot his neighbor for moving his trash can to the side or something. thers a video of it) . Our current neighborhood is pretty uneventful, Elgin and all that other hood crap is a diff story. Also people here are much nicer, and stuff actually gets done (like construction). People over there were miserable and construction took ages(the 5 years we lived there the same fecking road was being renovated, and still is).

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. Terrible as in the condition is garbage and nobody does poop about it. Fecking pot hole every 2 seconds and overall bumpy as poop. Was hell driving even in a boat like our minivan, like sitting in a damn paint shaker. Especially the side roads and inner city roads are just horrible.. and it doesn't matter what they own, people own ferraris and poop in like south asia, doesn't change the fact that their roads are utter garbage aswell (been there)

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. Terrible as in the condition is garbage and nobody does poop about it. Fecking pot hole every 2 seconds and overall bumpy as poop. Was hell driving even in a boat like our minivan, like sitting in a damn paint shaker. Especially the side roads and inner city roads are just horrible.. and it doesn't matter what they own, people own ferraris and poop in like south asia, doesn't change the fact that their roads are utter garbage aswell (been there)
I've been in a lot of texas, and can agree it's got some poopy areas, but over all it's pretty decent. The roads are miles better then up here in the NE. Literally been on roads so bad the radio has fell out of the truck, brother had his glove box lid break off in the same road. We have bridges that are so unsafe we close the road and set permanent detours to bypass them. The state pisses money away on the dumbest stuff, and claims we don't have the money to fix the roads. Right 🙄

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks