Seeking Advice on Engine and Pipe Exchange for Rovan SLT360 and 30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looderman

Ok so first of all I hope all of you got to brap somewhat today or at least within the last couple of days. Unfortunately its been a minute for me because I'm playing the waiting game
I bought a Rovan SLT360 V5 and it came with the Rovan 36cc motor and a crap pipe. I also bought a 30DNT with the 29cc motor they offer. As of the last few weeks I went ahead and pulled the trigger on an OBR for the 30DN and I was spit balling the idea with approaching Fearless RC with a deal. I contacted them and asked if they would be interested in taking the 36cc motor with pipe and the 30DN 29cc motor with the 30DN pipe back in an exchange for a Zenoah G320 and a brand name pipe. The 30DN motor and pipe never saw any fuel, it came out of the box and off of the truck. the Rovan motor and pipe saw one tank and that was it. I'm hoping they give me a G320 with maybe a Bartolone pipe asking me to pay a little something or maybe nothing at all. One can only hope. Let me know what you guys think.

Seems to me like it is but much to ask and not sure it is a "deal" for Fearless RC but it is up to you , if that is what you choose then give it a shot.
I will say that Fearless RC has treated me very well with their customer service so if anything, it is probably one advantage you would have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks