Selwa's 5ive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SELWA

So I got a used one a few weeks ago and will be changing it to the buggy shortly. In the meantime I've sold off the body and wheels and here's what it looks like so far:

22bz0g.jpg

I like the new look ;)

but whats the story with the pipe sticking up ? Looks vulnerable to roll overs

Troy

Is there anyway u can take a pic of these tires holding the stock tires to compare. Trying to figure out how much beefier these tires are or narrow....?

Thanks!

Is there anyway u can take a pic of these tires holding the stock tires to compare. Trying to figure out how much beefier these tires are or narrow....?

Thanks!

I sold off my old tires but they were bigger. I can measure these up and you can compare that way.

Thanks. You know if we can use HPI wheels/tires combo without any other mods on our Losi 5's?
All the HPI wheels and tires will fit, but with the stock body on the rears will rub a bit so you need the adapters,only on the rear other wise fronts are fine,i ran baja 5t fronts all the way around on mine,but if you do get adapters,wouldnt recomend the verdigo had one round out on me pretty bad when your plastic proline wheel is stronger then the alum.used on there adapters..

All the HPI wheels and tires will fit, but with the stock body on the rears will rub a bit so you need the adapters,only on the rear other wise fronts are fine,i ran baja 5t fronts all the way around on mine,but if you do get adapters,wouldnt recomend the verdigo had one round out on me pretty bad when your plastic proline wheel is stronger then the alum.used on there adapters..

Great info! Thanks so much. I was wanting to go with the Hostille MX REAR tires all around. You know what tire foams to go with?

Last edited:

Whittron, How come you have issues with every Vertigo products you purchase and are the only one who complains about our products on various forums yet have never contacted us directly even when requested to in order to resolve apparent issues? We don't make hubs of any sort for the Losi and the hubs we do produce are incompatible with the Losi..

I don't need an answer to the question. My post here is more for the benefit of those who read the negative comments and need to understand that sometimes when people don't like a brand they take any opportunity to let others know.

Cheers,

Clayton

It's true he goes out of his way every time. And as above he posted, it's usually wrong info. Like the clutch bell installed wrong and so on.

Point is always get more then one persons opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks