Selwa's new Supercross

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This waiting is driving me nuts! I ordered some pre-filters and covers on Jan 14th from DDM. Stuff has been shipped out but I made the mistake of putting my home postal code instead of my work one where it's being shipped.:no: :no: So now I'm stuck waiting until Canada Post figues it out. Plus there's no tracking# to check on it. :( I asked my aunt who works there and she says there's nothing to do but wait since the postal code is what they use.

Now the cells I've ordered from all battery through Ebay just notified me that they will be getting the shipment for them on Feb 4th!! I bought them also around Jan 14th. The only reason they answered me was because I asked when my cells were shipped.

The only thing that has saved me is the 2ft of snow we have now. :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: Glad we have Hummers to drive through it!

Last edited:
Awesome look! I like what you did looks like a pro-job that way and you can change sponsors if you change drinks. Does Yag need a sponsor?:clown:

Must be a trip with the Hummers. Don't till your wife but I like your style better, but thats cause it looks more like a mans truck. :cool2:

Thanks! Monster Energy also has a drink that uses grey background with red logo's but I haven't seen any sticker sets like that yet.

I've been driving the H3 since my H1 engine is being re-built. (Previous owners screwed some stuff up on it) Both have their pros and cons. But I know all guys love the H1 look. :cool2: :cool2:

Maybe one day. The proplem is that it's for the megacross version. I'm sure the Supercross would have lots of changes needed to be made on it.

It's too bad Lauterbacher doesn't have any good (high res.)close up pics of it.

the newer l3's and megacross have the uprighted motor making it a easy 4x4 convertion but as said the layed down motor isnt as easy being the hole thing need to be changed and isnt $ worth it ..

Thanks Ed! I hope you're liking the Leopard! I was planning on getting the L3 out this weekend but the forecast looks like crap rain and maybe snow!

Well, I've had the L3 out a few times now and it's running great. I'm only on my 3rd tank!! ONce I get the engine broken in I'll have to try the DDM/ESP engine I won in it!!:cool2::cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks