Send It! What's Your Fastest Speed? 1/5th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never put a gps on it, but according to math my gearing could reach 50.5 mph and I definitely maxed it out, so I will guess 50. This year with a bigger motor and gears I will put a gps and see

Can't go by gearing math. Depends on tires, weight ect... I know this cause I was stuck at 56mph until I went with taller tires and hit 70. That's a huge jump!

Will see what the new Arrma does. Think my Zelos Twin (Boat) was close to 80mph when it flipped and flew about 50 feet. It's a spectacular site when a 3 foot long Catamaran takes flight.

Oh the Arrma will join the 100mph+ club easy. You just gotta worry about keeping it on the ground ;)

I only managed 70mph on my Baja, couldn't get any faster because it kept pulling wheelies on the top end, not that I was trying for speedruns though.
With the release of foamless donk slicks, might open some avenues that don't involve exploding wheels.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks