servo freezes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marderbeet

has any body had problems with there servos freezing up. when i run my fg beetle full throtle the steering freezes in the straight possition and i have to swich the on off switch to make it work normal again, i have a dx3 radio and futaba servos and im using the fail safe on the dx3 radio somebody said mayby my jetpro pipe could cause interference but that dosnt make sence

the only way the JP would be causnig issue is if it was rubbing something metal and POSSIBLY cause some interferance, but that pretty unlikly with the specky imo.

have your tried the servo in another application, or another servo where this one is messing up. check you wires too. make sure they are seated into plug, and the plug is firmly seated in the RX.

some metal to metal rubbing can cause glitching, but again, should be pretty none existant with spektrum. is the servo Digi or Analog?

servo

the only way the JP would be causnig issue is if it was rubbing something metal and POSSIBLY cause some interferance, but that pretty unlikly with the specky imo.

have your tried the servo in another application, or another servo where this one is messing up. check you wires too. make sure they are seated into plug, and the plug is firmly seated in the RX.

some metal to metal rubbing can cause glitching, but again, should be pretty none existant with spektrum. is the servo Digi or Analog?

It only happens on full throttle and i have to do is switch the on off switch and it resets fine, i thinks servo is analog 7454

Last edited:
Hitec 7454? thought those were Digis. hmm. not sure. try another servo, it maybe the linkages hanging up.
T

now my buddy has the same problem i had with it glitching but its on a mcd with 2 steering servos, ill check conections and battery. the sterring linkage if too tight could cause a glitch???

I had an old 1800mah battery that was getting old and sure enough glitching with a futaba servo. Its fine now with a new battery. I wonder if its the battery surging?

Hey just curious what radio are you running, because if its an earlier 2.4 Ghz system there is a filter that can be installed to stop any interference / glitches!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks