Servo Problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frumpy

I have a Hi-Tech 5745 steering servo with an alum. servo horn,does anyone know if the horn will also fit a futaba servo?:helpsmilie: What about the Hi-Tech 8055BB servo any good??

alot use the 805BB, decent servo but there were a few of us the decapited the drive gear in the bajas.
fwiw. you can go to tower and buy the TS-80 form Tower or the Hobbico CS-80, and the only differance to the hitec is the sticker on it and they are cheaper and have the exact same part number for repalcement gears in all 3 servos.

i ve heard alot of people have good results with the 705. if im not mistaken, i think its a tad less powerfull and slower but not much.

And the cs-80 stands up to the big MT wheels with the plastic gears ok?:)
I kinda like this with the metal gears and a bit cheaper than the 5745
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170076877148&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007
Also do you run they ""Y"" harness that comes with the cs-80 that goes directly to the battery?
yes i use a y harness it comes with it. it does a fine job on the truck. i have had it for over a year now. the only reason i have an 805 is that tower was sold out of the hs-80 when i bought my marder. with the 705 u loose almost 150oz/in of torque. and i don't think that 1 will turn the wheels standing still on a mt5.

If you want POWER without huge expense, then try for Dual 805 servos at the stearing

Og look at the GWS S777CG 6BB with 6 ball bearings, carbonite gears and 42kg/cm
Speed is advertised as 0.12/60 at 6V, but I think that is overrated...

yes i use a y harness it comes with it. it does a fine job on the truck. i have had it for over a year now. the only reason i have an 805 is that tower was sold out of the hs-80 when i bought my marder. with the 705 u loose almost 150oz/in of torque. and i don't think that 1 will turn the wheels standing still on a mt5.
todd the hitec 5745 is rated for 208 in. oz. @4.8V and the 705 mg is rated at 201 in. oz. @4.8V and the 5745 turned the wheels fine at a stand still!:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks