Servo toast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I haven't. I barely understand my controller dx5c after watching 11,000 videos. I didn't have to set that poop back in the day I have no idea what I'm Doin with any of it. I have no idea how to do warranty poop either. Imma call them tomorrow cause they won't accept my email address for whatever reasons

Nah I haven't. I barely understand my controller dx5c after watching 11,000 videos. I didn't have to set that poop back in the day I have no idea what I'm Doin with any of it. I have no idea how to do warranty poop either. Imma call them tomorrow cause they won't accept my email address for whatever reasons
Well, best figure it out, or it will keep happening. These cars are heavy, servos wont last if you work them to hard?‍♂️ I struggled too at first, but its necessary

New one otw from horizon

Plus a throttle servo

?

BTW I sprayed contact cleaner in the bottom and it works perfectly now ??

??

So I have my original servos and soon to be 2 backups for steering and a backup for throttle

?

After getting news of layoffs Friday I definitely needed the good news

Jeesh bluetick, save the drama for your momma.? or blame everyone else and go riot and loot some servos? seems the thing to do these days. Being serious, ask away. We may ruthlessly break your balls, but don't take it personally, and dish it right back out. You won't find many here with safe space requirements.? If you do, hammer them harder and tell em quit being such bitches.???

Pahahaha

I have no safe space requirements luckily
??‍♂️???

And my mom is dead. So thanks

Is there any good videos someone would recommend to set endpoints with the Dx5c?

Ugh this controller has more settings than your moms vibrator ???
Jeesh, thanks for making me feel like a schmuck for a harmless joke? that stinks about your mom man, sorry to hear it.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks