Servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja_killer

What's the best HD steering servos out there on the market i currently run a losi 5ive and baja. Baja turning circle isn't that great but running the rig after 6 years out the game maybe servo diminished? throttle one is perfect currently running hitechs and losi standard all round.

Thanks.

I’d avoid this savox 0241. That’s a stripped gear set after only a few minutes in my dbxle 2.0. Servo saver set, epa’s set no reason to chew up a gear set. Savox sending me a gear set. I’ll install it if it fails again I’ll send the whole servo back to great hobbies. I was going to buy a spectrum 9020 A7CB6478-8F07-4269-B4AA-5FDE59ACF48E.jpegF218FC7A-8111-4385-BCCE-B1DF490245D2.jpeg

Savox has come a long way down if that's what happening to their servos, I run them in literally all my RC's. But like I've said a bad on is to be expected from time to time so who knows.

Savox has come a long way down if that's what happening to their servos, I run them in literally all my RC's. But like I've said a bad on is to be expected from time to time so who knows.

Like every brand Savox has low, mid, and high end servos. Their giant scale stuff is at the lower end. The Hitec D84X series is upper mid level, though they don't seem to be quite as good as they once were.

I can say this...the Smurf I threw in there sounds amazing during operation. Not like the others sounded bad by any means this thing is just super quiet. Got a feeling it's a keeper. They did something right. Going to take it out tomorrow against my governor's order to stay in...I think I'm in the clear if nobody is with me though

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_135703.jpg
    IMG_20200330_135703.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 10
I can say this...the Smurf I threw in there sounds amazing during operation. Not like the others sounded bad by any means this thing is just super quiet. Got a feeling it's a keeper. They did something right. Going to take it out tomorrow against my governor's order to stay in...I think I'm in the clear if nobody is with me though
We have a stay in order here in MN and if here, you can go to the grocery store, etc, so i don't think they'd care if your by yourself with an RC truck that can ?‍♂️ them down until they get the idea and leave ?

Smurfs are incredibly quite servos. Team hitech for the win?? suck on it you savox losers.??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks