shock and oil questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterleon

EMPIRE RC
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
like the title states, I need to buy shock oil for my v1. I am thinking about ordering red springs all around and going 40wt in the front and 45wt in the back. right now im using blue springs with unknown wt oil inside and the vehicle has a bunch of body roll (front left or right tires are picking up off the ground way too much and getting way too much squat in the rear).

2 Questions:
1. will my choices for springs and oil help me out for what I need, or am I off base?

2. will the 2-ounce bottles be enough for all 4 shocks? I will only be putting them in 2 shocks respectively but would like some extra in case I want to make any changes. thanks for the help.

40wt would be the win(y) and i would go same springs all round?? but thats just me... theses are also cool and trump the 5t braces ?you get to adjust lower arm geometry ?View attachment 53059View attachment 53060
I went orange all around ordered 40 and 45 wt and got the bleeder caps. Gonna wait for the braces, I don’t wanna spend another 100 right now (just dropped 175 on this stuff for the shocks. Next time though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks