Shock oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's not new, just alot of new parts. This engine has at least 6 gallons through it. I have had it for about 18 months so was about time for a rebuild anyways. It was screaming Saturday tho. I run at a public park in town and it's fun because these 5th scales really get people's attention so you get to put on a good show for them :)

So true about the show, but I don't like it so I try to go to isolated places or when nobody is near in the area. Once in a while its ok.

I have never done it, but I would assume those bearing seals are easy to replace. Its more the hassle of removing the engine out of the chassis and tearing it apart and more so after so many upgrades.

Yestrday I spent the whole afternoon setting the X2 for todays weather and one small screw and loose bolts from the exhaust, which I tighten already. I was more than pissed. The small allen tool I did not have it on my bag tool. It was the throttle linkage that got loose and servo would not move the carb throttle, only halfway. Luckily the baja and the nitro buggy performed flawlessly, so well worth the drive.
What I was saying you spent all that wrenching for something else to pop up, and usually is something major after a big purchase.

Thanks crank. I will def have to check those. Didn't have time to do anything today but I will let you know what I find out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks