Shock pistons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathrawt

Been working on my gas powered dbxl ( the k&n one) and as you all know the stock shocks suck serious balls
I was looking on e bay and seen a shock piston kit from Losi but it says it’s for the dbxle (electric version)
Will these work on the shocks on the gas version or should I get the 3D printed ones that are on there for sale?

Get losi 5b/t shocks and don't look back👍🏻
Been working on my gas powered dbxl ( the k&n one) and as you all know the stock shocks suck serious balls
I was looking on e bay and seen a shock piston kit from Losi but it says it’s for the dbxle (electric version)
Will these work on the shocks on the gas version or should I get the 3D printed ones that are on there for sale?

Too bad Losi doesn’t sell them as complete units
Guess I will wait for Jenny’s or some other kit breaker to get some in

Ebay, stay under $200.00 for a set of 4 fronts. Or go buy irc shocks. Just over $200.00. There is a few supporting mods that need done, but it's been covered in detail before. Look for my "tear the ole girl down" thread. Some where in there I cover it. Not my idea, and not they first one to do it. I would advocate alloy uprights and the drill and tap method over using the plastic uprights.

E bay has some GTB shocks I can get for under 200 bucks
Are they any good or is it the typical made in China junk?

Get losi 5b/t shocks and don't look back👍🏻
If I'm looking at the 5t shocks, do I run fronts all around, rears all around, or just the normal front and rear? And what oil should I use for them? Where can I get the 5t shocks and springs at? I'm looking to do a full shock and spring replacement.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks