Should I buy ally hubs or castor blocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They fit my Rovan perfectly, on the Losi I had to use a shim between the arm and the caster block. Ran the Rovan hard all summer and no problems, the Losi was down most of the summer with electrical issues.

The function is awesome with the king pins riding in bearings, much less slop in the front end now. I was replacing caster blocks and King pins every year, this year they are good just need to check the bearings.

The dbxl arearc bearings were a silly size. (n).i found 2x in france off eBay. .. .(y) .i hope the 5ive ones r not the same:unsure:
Ya don't need to buy their specific bearings just look at it and there is usually a number on it that is for that type and size of bearings and then just find that size on google and buy it near u instead of wasting money and time on there bearing

Well that's one reason I don't like to buy specialty items that have odd bearings I always have to do a massive search for the correct size ....... do these bearings always have the size printed on them ? I'm just looking for the most amount of information. ...the Fid hubs almost always have non standard losi bearings

Yeah man you buy a part it looks great and then you see an odd bearing and I'm like shiiiiiiit. I just hate searching for them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks