Sick of this stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy1976

Man this is the second big snow storm we got in the last week. First one was 15 inches now we are looking at another 12 with this one. Pictures really don't give a good idea of just how bad it is snowing and blowing out right now. Right across the road is the beach and Lake michigan and you cant even see the lake right now. Its about 300 yards away.
100_2031.jpg
100_2030.jpg
Should of put my car in the garage lastnight:(
100_2032.jpg

Man that looks like a mess. So far we in KY have lucked out - maybe 2-3 inches all year and usually when it snowed it was gone that day or the day after.

Right now it's just a rainy mess.

-Michael

Bah, a couple weeks ago there was about a 70cm drop up here.
its fun having to shovel a path so you can get to your truck, then clear a bunch of snow so you can open the door.

im seeing the same storm u are jeremy. im ready for spring to. im getting tyard of running the baja around the driveway and on the road. im tareing down my moto cross style track and im going to turn it into a big oval as soon as the weather will work with me some.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks