Snapper clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the ones in the hex, believe they are 4mm x 24mm. We have all lost at least one, or snapped one.
As for the E clips, they are used for holding the spur on and also the hinge pins, again we've all lost one of those. For the hinge pins I now use circlips instead of E clips, I can't remember the sizes right now but you'll find them on DDM or RCModelz, or buy a selection box of them with various sizes.
Found what they are.

E-7HD clips are used on some front hubs, also used to hold the spur on.
E-4HD clips are used for the hinge pins.

Drive pins are 4mm x 24mm
Awesome thanx goin shoppin

Howdy fellas I’m back
What’s y’all’s thoughts on remote kill switch.
is it necessary or does fail safe on radio work. Mine is coming with flysky gs3
and has fail safe setting I use the GS5 for most all my elec. trucks but can’t say that I’ve ever had it come into play

Definitely necessary, full stop! Failsafe doesn’t cut it. I’ve only been in this hobby since last October and had to use it twice. The liability of a rig of these weights getting away is way too much to risk. This is coming from a guy who takes a lot of chances in other things and wouldn’t run without one!

Howdy fellas I’m back
What’s y’all’s thoughts on remote kill switch.
is it necessary or does fail safe on radio work. Mine is coming with flysky gs3
and has fail safe setting I use the GS5 for most all my elec. trucks but can’t say that I’ve ever had it come into play
A remote kill should be fitted before you buy fuel for the rig.

They should come fitted from factory for the little cost of them.

The fail safe in the receiver will put the brakes on if you loose signal, but it won't do anything if you have total loss of battery power, the remote kill will kill the engine in the event of signal failure, battery failure and commonly on channel 3 of your transmitter.

The fail safe in the receiver will put the brakes on if you loose signal, but it won't do anything if you have total loss of battery power, the remote kill will kill the engine in the event of signal failure, battery failure and commonly on channel 3 of your transmitter.
i just put a rovan one on my rovan baja and love it should come with one from standard.

10-4

Back