SNG's HK Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

PROUD firearm owner.
PLUS member
Stock as of now still but heres a couple pics just cuz.

Waiting on some shock tower braces, air filter outerwear and killer rc rear turnbuckle kit. Might buy some windows for it too and maybe pull handle...

003-183.jpg
001-922.jpg

It says Rovan all over it, on the engine, tires, so yeah guess its a rovan lol. Just sold by HK for a little less. It is the 260s version with the tuned pipe.

I will let you guys know how she holds up. Rips so far.

Thanks mickey.

I bought it from the US warehouse of Hobbyking. . . Had to buy the 260s instead of the 260, not sure why but the order got messed up on the 260 and was a hassle to get straightened out but no biggy cuz I got a tuned pipe with this one. Was $460? I think shipped UPS. Comes out of WA, or atleast mine did.

The tires, pipe, thicker upper aluminum plate front and rear, the wheel extenders, aluminum roll cage, radio, outside covers on the air filter and pull start.

KM is better?

I would say a better value yes but I don't think there is anything wrong with this one either at least he has not stated any problems with it. I always feel that a person gets what he can afford and enjoy and go from there so he paid less for his buggy and upgraded as he goes along and have enjoyment in the process then cool, but KM will give you a strong buggy out of the box.

I would say a better value yes but I don't think there is anything wrong with this one either at least he has not stated any problems with it. I always feel that a person gets what he can afford and enjoy and go from there so he paid less for his buggy and upgraded as he goes along and have enjoyment in the process then cool, but KM will give you a strong buggy out of the box.

Good response - For me, I am having to buy all the electronics too, so for the KM to be an RTR works out cheaper for me. Personally I am buying the basic entry KM 001 so I can go back and upgrade it as well. My 10 year old is graduating to gas from Nitro. So I have to look at the total cost of ownership times 2, but since the KM comes with electronics, it works out to be a little cheaper overall. Thanks to the original poster for pointing me to the HobbyKing site. As I would have over looked it.

Last edited:
Good response - For me, I am having to buy all the electronics too, so for the KM to be an RTR works out cheaper for me. Personally I am buying the basic entry KM 001 so I can go back and upgrade it as well. My 10 year old is graduating to gas from Nitro. So I have to look at the total cost of ownership times 2, but since the KM comes with electronics, it works out to be a little cheaper overall. Thanks to the original poster for pointing me to the HobbyKing site. As I would have over looked it.

Cool hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a losi cap to use for easier to grabness, lol. But Im not sure its gonna work, it goes on but you gotta push pretty good to get it to grab and then its pretty tight turning. Might leak?

001-1083.jpg

I threw it in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes then screwed it on. Fits good now. Was just a little small before.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks