SNG's HK Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the carb off today, its a ruixing. . .Got a loaner Walbro on the way from Robmob to see if it works better.

Got my stand

001-1002.jpg

Put my side windows and scoop/spark cover on too. Made a front windshield out of lexan for it but I opted to leave it open instead.

002-185.jpg

Last edited:
The same. Runs the same either way. The stock carb is good in my opinion. A problem I had, shouldnt admit it, lol, i had the fuel lines backwards for a while. It would run but not very well lol.

The same. Runs the same either way. The stock carb is good in my opinion. A problem I had, shouldnt admit it, lol, i had the fuel lines backwards for a while. It would run but not very well lol.
hi. i also swapped the xuing for a wt668 but it was the same so swapped back.it seems you got alot ,was a good deal!!! if it is like the km ( i have the 001) then get the alloy diff cover if youi don't have one,mine went in the first few months. happy modding.

^^^yeah I still have the walbro on but its the same like you said.

Made a quick bent lexan gaurd to keep gravel outta my goodies....

006-105.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks