Somethings wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had the layshaft setscrews come loose on my semi so until I just replaced my gears, I had worse noises hehe.

I still think the gerbil is getting pissed though. try sharing your beer next time
I think it would have to be one hell of a gerbil to yank my truck around like it does! :lol:

I think i was right too Trip.........:)
Yup you were... Thanks!
If the small gear shows any rounding at all flip it over so it runs on the other side of the gear. You will be good to go.
I don't see any signs of damage, but I think it is getting to be that time to change the rear gears. They are starting to develop points (getting sharp) So, I know what's going to start happening...

I guess it's about time for that LSD I have been wanting. :D

Do you need to remove the whole engine in order to access the layshaft+gear?

I think it would have to be one hell of a gerbil to yank my truck around like it does! :lol:

Yup you were... Thanks!

I don't see any signs of damage, but I think it is getting to be that time to change the rear gears. They are starting to develop points (getting sharp) So, I know what's going to start happening...

I guess it's about time for that LSD I have been wanting. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks