Spektrum DX3R 3channel radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
The new Spektrum DX3R newly designed ergonomics will surely be one of first thing that catches your eye, it is the superior responsiveness of its advanced 2.4GHz DSM2 technology found on the Spektrum DX3R that will get people talking. In addition to unparalleled freedom and interference protection, the Spektrum DX3R has a faster response time than any...

READ MORE

The Spektrum DX3R (SPM3100) will have two independent mixes that can be applied to any channel. Additionally, the radio has an Aux linear, Aux 2 position, and Aux 3 position control.

We will see when people need big scale mixing if this radio even comes close the React that is less money and is proven to be faster then any spek so far.

Less Hype Horizon / Spek and more results.

The Spektrum DX3R (SPM3100) will have two independent mixes that can be applied to any channel. Additionally, the radio has an Aux linear, Aux 2 position, and Aux 3 position control.

BTB,

Where did you find that info? I looked around for info regarding mixes as I knew some people would want to know but didn't see anything right off hand.

The DX3R looks like a nice radio but I'll be sticking with my DX3 for the time being. I only run my FG Monster Truck so it does it's purpose just fine.

-Michael

Ya, I use the DX3 also and most of the time need more then one TX cause there is more then two of us so we can get six and be ok.:)

Where did you find that info?

I emailed Spektrum and asked:
Does the new DX3R come with 3rd channel mixing?

And they replied:
Thanks for your email.
Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.
Kind Regards,
Linda Bergstrom

Here is the email if anyone has any other questions: [email protected]

BTB,

Well I guess that's one way go get an answer...straight from the horses mouth.

-Michael

Ok I see alot of knowledge on the new Spektrum, I have a question about my DX 3.0 I hhave a venom failsafe that uses the C button to kill the motor my batteries died and my failsafe stopped working. I can get it to work when I give it gas, brakes or even on the A button but I cannot get programmed for the C. Can someone please help me.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks