Spektrum radio signal distance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a DX5 Pro and I get more distance then that it is new about 6 months old.
I have it on my Primal Raminator

I don't want to brag around the ladies but I use a 70$ transmitter (RadioLink Rc6gs 2.0) that has got around 400 meters range (thats about 1300 feet) tested. And using the cheaper non telemetry, single antenna rx.
I should test the telemetry double antenna one ?

I don't want to brag around the ladies but I use a 70$ transmitter (RadioLink Rc6gs 2.0) that has got around 400 meters range (thats about 1300 feet) tested. And using the cheaper non telemetry, single antenna rx.
I should test the telemetry double antenna one ?
Why bother the second antenna is fir the telemetry data, doesn't do anything as far as car command signals.

Not necessarily, I run a 6 channel reciever made for planes in my 5ive t has duel antennas, doesn't give any more or less range then the std 3 channel in my dbxl with a single antenna.
There are models with internal antenna as well for flight, and I've had no range issues with them either. The can all go farther away then you can see to control them properly.
In this instance I'm covering speky and futaba as I have both systems here, specs for air and futaba for land use.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks