Spektrum radio signal distance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RX antenna damage has been the only range issue I've had with spektrum gear and I have been running spek gear since it came out. Had the module in my JR R1 circa late 04 early 05.

You had your grass hopper rigged up to an atari? @KevTrem :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much, throttle was provided by a servo and resistor plate, non of this fancy ESC malarky, battery would go just low enough for servo not to respond and the Grasshopper would bugger off in the direction it was pointing until battery completely died. Those where the days.
In my current rigs I'm using FlySky GT3B and happy with it, good range, works well for me and I can bind 10 rigs to each transmitter, receiver's are £10 for 2 of them, makes them disposable if I drowned them or fry them.

I remember those days when cars would just take off lol. Im disappointed with this radio and im sure something is wrong "again" I can't find range spec for the dx5c but the dx3s has a range of 620 feet or 188 meters... im not even getting half of that lol. I read the manual and it just says full range...great

Alright so i called hobbytown that I bought the transmitter from and I got a copy of my receipt...what do you guys think ill end up with. New transmitter or reciever or both :ROFLMAO: ... ill get something I just hope its the right fix to the issue...and no I don't like to do this I just want the stuff I buy to work as advertised

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks