Stand or sit?

dirby

When wrenching on your rc car or building model airplanes do you stand?
or sit on a char?

dirby

i have been building model airplanes for over 60 years and all this time i have stood at the bench and wrenching on cars too.

Seandonato73

All depends on where it breaks lol....my work bench normally has someone saw on it (in various states of repair) my man cave bench currently has my reloading stuff on it . So the rare occasion I get to mess with the dbxl its normally on the floor...so crouching would be the best explanation

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Administrator
I stand at my work bench mostly, but I do have a bar stool I can use if I feel like sitting.

Seandonato73

what kind of reloading equipment do you have?
Current set up Hornady lock n load single stage. Was bumming my dads RCBS rock chucker but he wanted it back and the new version is a pos so I went with the hornady. Have an old Lee turret press too. Rcbs powder scale. Dies are a mix of this and that. Most my stuff is hand me down from when my grandpa passed away.

Seandonato73

I have no issues with the hornady. Its big enough for my magnum cartridges. I like the lock n load feature. It easy to use. If I ever get into shooting lots hand gun loads or lots smaller caliber rifle loads I'd look into a better/progressive set up.

dirby

i know what you i fed 3 9mm full auto with that 1050 went through lots of primers and powder.