Starting issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

Just a quick update since last time,
Well I managed to get it firing up, I turned the car upside down and pumped the bubble that worked. I cut the car off after 5 mins, but trying to starting up after that it won’t. I think it seems like it starving of fuel. I still have bubbles in the yellow pipe when I pump it, so there is air getting in somewhere which is wrong.
I should get the new carburetor this week so I will try that.

But the female dog is back !

Ok tomorrow it will try it with new carburetor, i can get it to pop but nothing more. I will throw in a new plug as the one I have is pretty black, clean fuel, and after if no change I can change the low needle 1/4 turn clockwise. All the point are to factory setting as we speak. I will try and scratch my head more...

Well I think I may of cracked it, after a about 10 pills this morning and messing around with the low needle she fires up. I have started her up a few times after when being cold and after 3 pull she is up and running again. Maybe that is a closed case me thinks. Just needs some fine tuning and we are away again.
Best

The female dog is well back !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks