Steel spur and pinion gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I think its the 1st purple one I've seen so I guess you can only say its original. :clown:
Your welcome, thats what this forum is for to tell what will and will not work before its done twice over the wrong way.;)
Still think there is a market for a few of those items here in the states. Wish some of the big boys would pick up some stock of them and sell them here.:(

So the alloy adapter and 48t spur that fg-hopups.com sells is available from Hobbytech? I cant find it on there site. The alloy adapter doesn't look like the CNR one either. Is the spur gear FG-hopups sells the FG one or a cheapy brand? I ask because $50 for the spur and adaptor isn't much when the FG spur is $38 alone at other places.

I don't think FG-Hopups is "officially" in business. I only say that because I've had no responses on e-mails. I don't really know what brand he sells.

I ordered the steel pinion and alloy engine mount last Monday from HobbyThek. They arrived in the mail yesterday. FAST!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks