Steering problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taurus

Hi, I am with a problem, I have a FG TM with a Rhino and when the car has the wheels oin the ground, it moves the wheels to slow. What it could be?

Thanks

servo saver to tight? if its not on the servo itself.
also check the servo is moving properly when not hooked up to the steering whiper set. check all your steering whipper set out, no binding parts. bad bearing/bushings causing a hangup or tight spot.

if you setup works fine by hand with the front wheels off the ground, and the servo works fine when its not hooked up. then look for something binding or rubbing somewhere when it is all put together.

hth
Timmahh

Is the steering running fast (Normal) with the tires off the ground and when you place it on the ground is slows?
What radio are you running with? Depending on the type you may be only getting 4.8v to the servo and in need of running a Y connector to bump the volts up to 6.0..
If your radio is allowing 6.0v your battery may be low. Do you have a VoltWatch to check the voltage of the battery is enough?

Last edited:
Is the steering running fast (Normal) with the tires off the ground and when you place it on the ground is slows?
What radio are you running with? Depending on the type you may be only getting 4.8v to the servo and in need of running a Y connector to bump the volts up to 6.0..
If your radio is allowing 6.0v your battery may be low. Do you have a VoltWatch to check the voltage of the battery is enough?

Yes when I put them on the ground they slow.
I'm running a Futaba 3PK, and I'm using 6.0 volts.
I think that I need a voltwatch. Is there any cheap place to buy one ? In Europe ?

Thanks

Last edited:
I think I found my problem, this is what I get when I removed the linkage between the servo and the wheel hub.

[youtube]OJSkwn4ZipU[/youtube]

Don't know why this happen

Last edited:
Yeah, I've done that.
But the wheels don't turn in the ground, and I have 2 friends with 2 FG with the same specs as mine, and their cars turn them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks