Steering Servo Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voo Doo 710

Ok Baja Gurus I need your collective wisdom.

I have put 3 steering servos in my new Baja 5Tsc and its starts out great turning awesome and slowly starts to lose steering till there is non in forward . Strange thing is if I apply the brake wheels turn but not much maybe a few degrees. I take out the servo looks like it works great i cannot manually hold it when i use remote to turn it. Reinstall it like I am supposed to and same problem. Can you guys help me ?

Few things...so your saying it fades out and when you take it out it works or it just totally craps? Have you set your end points? And is it (servo) rated for the voltage your running? What kind of servo is it? And what tx/rx are you running? (Just to see if you do have end point adjustments)

Few things...so your saying it fades out and when you take it out it works or it just totally craps? Have you set your end points? And is it (servo) rated for the voltage your running? What kind of servo is it? And what tx/rx are you running? (Just to see if you do have end point adjustments)
I am running all stock Rovan Stuff Radio and all. I have set my E.points and still servo after servo it keeps doing same thing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks