Stock FG MT with Jetpro v2 Slow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigga,you said run your tyres hard on the front and soft on the rear? I didnt know that FG sold the trucks with different compounds! how do you tell?
James.

look on the sidewall of the tire..you will see an H or an M....thats how you tell.....i found out long time ago from here as well;)

I just installed Jetpro v2 silenced on my stock motor and i am disappointed with the performance. The Jetpro didn't improve much on performance over stock pipe. No wheelie and top speed is not fater than stock pipe. I try to tune the motor leaner on low and high needle but not much difference. Any suggestion?

Start rich and lean the high end until it starts to wake up. Then lean the low needle until it flips over backward, then richen 1/16 turn, readjust the high again until there is no hesitation from idle to full speed. Adjust idle for the rpm you want the motor to idle at.

When PROPERLY tuned, a stock 26 with a JetPro will flip over instantly. If yours isn't, then it isn't properly tuned!

Trip..

How a car will wheelie is also largely dependant on how hard the rear suspension is setup, mine is fairly soft so stays on all fours pretty well. :)

Hmmmm,sounds good there Ducky. Oh,Bigger, yeah ,sway bar.Here in Britain they are also called anti-roll bars aswell.Same difference.
j.

Kinda figured something like that. There are quite a few words used here that are different all over the world. Like cigarette, happy, soccer.:clown:
Thanks.:)

Cigarette=fag, Happy=Gay, Soccer=...Well I think you get the idea... I know how the Europeans feel about their "Football" So, I'll leave it at that :lol:

<~~~~Quietly exits the room...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks