Super bee kill switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyc11971

Hi all

I have a losi 5ive t with a spektrum dx2e and I have just installed a super bee kill switch and now nothing is happening not even the servos are moving only bleeping. No lights.
I have tried a different transmitter and receiver which is a flysky fan-gt3c and still nothing only the bleeping.

Please help.

Hi gamefan
Yes I wired it up the same as in the picture but nothing only bleeping from the buzzer and nothing else.
I haven't got a killer rc led that's the only difference. There are no lights on the super bee control panel eaither.

Andy,

The other ting I can think of is what channel are you using? Is that channel on or active from the remote? Also are you using a Y adapter? I had a Y adapter and decided to not use mine and go straight into the third channel on my FG.

Just throwing ideas out.

Hi gamefan
I am using the third channel and I have tried with and without the y lead.
Is it possible that the super bee is faulty and is there anyway that it can be checked.
I can't return it as I be had it a little while now and just got round to fitting it.

I know this may be a "dumb" question, but I was taught to always check the simple stuff first and work you way up to the more involved.

Are your batteries charged?

Im iffy about getting this killswitch after many leople saying they cannot get it to work, is it really this difficult? Can anyone give feedback that uses one?

Pete,

I am new to 5th scale and got this kill switch. So far I have to say it was the easiest thing to install for me. I added it to my 3rd channel and was able to test it. All worked like a charm.

Pete,

I am new to 5th scale and got this kill switch. So far I have to say it was the easiest thing to install for me. I added it to my 3rd channel and was able to test it. All worked like a charm.
One question what are the dip switches on the unit used for?

Hi all

I have a losi 5ive t with a spektrum dx2e and I have just installed a super bee kill switch and now nothing is happening not even the servos are moving only bleeping. No lights.
I have tried a different transmitter and receiver which is a flysky fan-gt3c and still nothing only the bleeping.

Please help.
throw away the killer bee its garbage, I had the same problem. I purchased a dynamite kill switch and have no more problems

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks