Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super654

Here are a frew photos of my FGMT, been buying a few upgrdes, as follow-

Steel Gear wheel-reinforced....as i broke a tooth off mine..see photo.
Body detailing kit.
Vehicle decals.
Reinforced differential tube.
Roll bar.
Body shell.
Light kit, bed bar,4 lights.
Light kit, basic set with micro switch for brakes
Front monster bumper.
Front A bar.
Rear bumper (diff guard).
Rear wheely bar.
Black paint.
And a few gaskets.

DDM high end is on it way , been held up.....Royal mail for you...

Hope you guys and girls like it , let me know what you think....

P1010602.jpg

P1010601.jpg

P1010600.jpg

P1010596.jpg

P1010595.jpg

P1010592.jpg

P1010591.jpg

P1010583.jpg

very nice super.

love the lights they look cool,where did you get them and do you need a seperate battery supply for them?

nice work,keep it up,love bodyshell and chrome bars also,well done.

keep it up.

Hi DC, got the light from hobbytec, like most of the parts i buy,they run off your inboard battery from a y lead, not much drain as they are LED'S, here is the link...

http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/lshop,showdetail,27378,e,1234049528-27403,,hl0609,,,.htm

Glad you like it mate, can't wiat to get my pipe, should be here next week.
Will take some more photos in the day light and maybe get a vid on when i get the pipe, Ducky found it for me on e-bay and i just had to have it ..lol...its the black one and it was only £90 brand new as the guy had brought the chrome one and had'nt even gone out with it yet..

if you drive anything like I do i'll give those lights and bed bar about 10mins before they're buggered:crying:
don't GIVE ANYTHING TO MOO.. he breaks thing.. look ma!! i have 2 pipes!! sorry moo i had to.
it looks real good. love the lights. i also like how clean it is, but you missed a spot under the diff. you should be ashamed.. j.k!! i love it nice ride

The pic of the diff was before i cleaned it , and to show the damage to the gear.
Thanks for your comment guys.
I have to clean it so much so i can tell if there is anything wrong with her..
I am trying to think of a mod to protect the lights on the bed bar.....any sugestions....
I have a second roll bar and thinking of doing somthing with that..

Hey Brad, tis looking sharp fella...almost be a shame to run it as usually the first bad roll will snap the lights off....

What sort of paint did you use on the body, mines flaking quite badly so I'm inclined to key up the bad areas and respray it?

Hi Ducky, used FG spray paint, should not flake as body was propley washed...

Have you ever rolled yours? as you have the light's on the bed bar?

Can you think of any mod to protect them?

Hi DC, its had that widened one before it broke, have a look at photo..and thats what i have replaced it with..

Hi Ducky, used FG spray paint, should not flake as body was propley washed...

Have you ever rolled yours? as you have the light's on the bed bar?

Can you think of any mod to protect them?

Yeah that day we went out, I rolled it by the car park and that's what snapped the roll bar mount! lol But I have busted off a light a few times before.

Perhaps you could make up a protection bar out of piano wire?

Hey Ducky, you seen that LSD for sale on here. £50 complete. looks good, i would of had it if it was for sale before i spent all my money lol...

Hey Ducky, you seen that LSD for sale on here. £50 complete. looks good, i would of had it if it was for sale before i spent all my money lol...

Yeah just checked it out, I've asked Craig where he sourced his KPD one from...I'd like the full blown auto-locking diff you can get which would be perfect.

That would be nice, but i bet you would pay through the nose for that..lol...£££££

Yeah probably, but I should recoup some money back on my viscous hopefully, although bit loath to shell out more money on the FG after the recent spend out. Did you see I put that little vid up on fifthmoto?

Hi DC, its had that widened one before it broke, have a look at photo..and thats what i have replaced it with..

something seriously wrong there then,you either have your alloy plastic diff casing worn and that diff gear then is slightly slipping causing bad gear mesh, or your engine is slightly moving around causing more of the same,there is no way that a gear that strong can break like that unless somthing is seriously amiss.

do you bash a lot?

what layshaft pinion do you use?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks