Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something seriously wrong there then,you either have your alloy plastic diff casing worn and that diff gear then is slightly slipping causing bad gear mesh, or your engine is slightly moving around causing more of the same,there is no way that a gear that strong can break like that unless somthing is seriously amiss.

do you bash a lot?

what layshaft pinion do you use?

I think it broke as Brad came off a jump under power, I've broken a ball drive axle the same way.

The lay shaft gear has a few marks from that tooth snaping off, my mate recons it was a fault in the making of the gear as the lay shaft gear will go before that one, and there was no movement anywhere as i checked when i striped it down...mesh was good...

Hey Chris,I mean Ducky ..LOL... you got any piano wire? did have some but can't find it..
Do you fancy knoking up 2 light protection bars? 1 for me and other for you?
Just a thought....lol...

Just watched that vid Ducky, you got it when it broke the gear, defo landed under power, but it still should'nt of broke..

Hey love the roll bar mod Brad, and yes I agree it wasn't a large jump so it shouldn't have broken, amazed it did really...as I run the lightweight (thinner) 50T and have bounced it around the heath lots and never broken a tooth.

:)

Can you imagine cleaning the thing...! Just buy all the Elcon parts for yours and be done with it! Or get the 4WD Comp ;)

They do them in the us, called rockstar wheels but different design, i will try and find them again $399 for wheels only but they are nice..

hi brad truck looks good light too, just missing a domminator , if you twist the two side posts on the roll bars forward and re-drill the two back posts forward abit it follows the contor of the trucks cab and looks alot better, just an idea for you its worked for me :rockon:

Attachments

• PICT0058.jpg
    PICT0058.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 23
Was going to do that mate but thought it looked wrong as they should stand up srtaight, thanks anyway,
How did you get the bars that shiny???

i did it with alloy tape took some time to get no creases. i thought the roll cage looked like it was just stuck on the back and the truck was taking it somewere, i couldnt sleep that night lol so it got twised hey but every1 to there own, you got me thinking about lights now.. brian

nice pipe super..

good looking fitiment.

im in the process of puting a new mounting stainless steel bracket on mine,i am going to mount it to the chassis,i don't want to be mounting it up to the new elcon unit lol

looking good,have you had any good runs with it sinse fitting this pipe?
you will find a major differnce in power man.....

Not been out yet dc , but can't wait, and yes it was a good fitment, only had to file slight amount off hole...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks