Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen it too... Less than 2 hours use it says... Lol

He will only get a bit more than I sold it to him for so he is a bit of a twat for scraping it.

Last edited:
its a shame one of the nicest looking fg monster trucks is now back in bits im gutted nobody brought it to use one mega quick mt good handleing and full alloy and a no way for a good thread like this to end rest in pieces

its a shame one of the nicest looking fg monster trucks is now back in bits im gutted nobody brought it to use one mega quick mt good handleing and full alloy and a no way for a good thread like this to end rest in pieces

Thanks for the comments on the MT renbar.....never know, I might just buy another 1 in the future and make it full Elcon alloy, this I think would be the ultimate MT.

Brad.

Thanks for the comments on the MT renbar.....never know, I might just buy another 1 in the future and make it full Elcon alloy, this I think would be the ultimate MT.

Brad.

not a problem mate i like the idea of a full elcon mt sound very nice ££££££££ id love to make my beetle into a ultimate spec but elcons out of my price range but im likeing carbon fibre at the mo and thinking of making some parts myself i think a chassis would be cool and very light also going to ditch the beetle tub and make carbon supports and a body but not with the arches i like the look of the 4wd beetle shells its the same but no arches i would love to get a hpi baja but cant face selling the beetle cant keep both so il keep plodding on with the beetle i think with the carbon im planning it wouldnt get much better than that for me

not a problem mate i like the idea of a full elcon mt sound very nice ££££££££ id love to make my beetle into a ultimate spec but elcons out of my price range but im likeing carbon fibre at the mo and thinking of making some parts myself i think a chassis would be cool and very light also going to ditch the beetle tub and make carbon supports and a body but not with the arches i like the look of the 4wd beetle shells its the same but no arches i would love to get a hpi baja but cant face selling the beetle cant keep both so il keep plodding on with the beetle i think with the carbon im planning it wouldnt get much better than that for me

Had Fg's for over 10 years now so HPI is all new to me and its kinda cool getting to know a new model inside out again.

ive wanted a large scale for about 15 years but never got round to it got stuck in the nitro world but then built mine i only went for fg due to the amount of second hand parts avalibe on ebay just couldnt aford to buy one outright but a bit here and there don't hurt but still adds up but im so glad i did build one there just wicked fun when you get everything right

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks