Super's FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where did you get your triple roll bar from? (answer this and you'll be on your 1000 post!)
J.

I had 1 Voo, then brought another when i got my new shell and srewed it in.....much stronger...no body flex and rolls over back onto wheels niceley....

1000 post's....lol...cheers voo

:):):)

I just sat here and looked through all 18 pages. Nice job man. Don't wanna sound like a hater or anything. but I think it looked better with the stock tires. Still looks good though with the whites ones it just gives it more of a stadium look instead of a monster truck. Here's my question after doing all the mods would it have been cheaper to just get the comp? Oh yeah nice vids also.

I just sat here and looked through all 18 pages. Nice job man. Don't wanna sound like a hater or anything. but I think it looked better with the stock tires. Still looks good though with the whites ones it just gives it more of a stadium look instead of a monster truck. Here's my question after doing all the mods would it have been cheaper to just get the comp? Oh yeah nice vids also.

Cant get a comp 2wd MT anymore but i just did'nt have the funds at the time so thats why, but would still love to own a 4WD comp MT.

Still have the MT tyres so can still change back, just felt like a change and it handles alot better.:)

Cant get a comp 2wd MT anymore but i just did'nt have the funds at the time so thats why, but would still love to own a 4WD comp MT.

Still have the MT tyres so can still change back, just felt like a change and it handles alot better.:)

You do have a bad ass rig. I'm saving for a 4wd rig now. I was thinking about just getting a 2wd today because of DDMs 15% off.

Super those tire you put on are they bigger then the Marder stock tires or are they the same?

***** forget it. I see they are bigger. Maybe they will look good on my marder. They look good with the chrome stadiums but for the price once i sell my stuff ill go with the same setup.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks