Sweet! Time to go vertigo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're buying from Aliexpress, I recommend buying from user "china rc car ABCD shop" This is the only user I've had good experiences with. I've purchased over $1000 worth of upgrades for mostly DBXL. I get everything in about 3 weeks shipped to Canada. Our priority postal service sucks too. Once it gets here it sits around for another week, so realistically it only takes 2 weeks to get here from China. They have awesome customer service. If there are issues they always compensate me, give me discounts or communicate with the manufacturer to work things out. They also seem to have the best prices on FID, AreaRC, Hotracing and GTB. They'll beat any advertised prices too. I've had terrible experiences with a popular seller "Crazybaja" both on ebay and Aliexpress. They have poop communication, refuse to work with me, and extremely long shipping times. 2-3 months is the norm. They also constantly list things that they don't even have in stock. Chinese companies are really stepping up their customer service game though. Not to be offensive to Americans, but I'm Canadian and feel no patriotism towards the US. I get ass r@ped on customs/duties, shipping costs and high product costs buying from the US. If you want to make Covid an issue, I feel like there's a bigger risk of buying anything from the US over China right now. My DDM Shipment is 2 weeks in and still sitting in LA not doing anything. Honestly, not a China issue, obviously the whole world has issues right now.

Last edited:
Took a week longer than expected to actually complete everything. However, it's back on the road. Only ran or more of idled like 1/8th tank thru it. Between the larger pinion, the big bore kit, and the 990 carb it's definitely nicer than it once was.

Hopefully the vertigo clutch bell holds up

Also, used the old piston, head, crank and carb to build another cy23...now I've got a spare

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks