Anyone had the light on their switchblade v2 go out yet

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thread starter #5

Teejay112

Prob the led is broken, you coukd solder a new one in
Yeah looks like I'll have to that's the only reliable killswitch I've had

evssv

the led has a tiny resistor thingf on it mind...(y)..I got in contact with roger who makes them and he sent me a new led with thingy ready to fit....(y)....usually the thin wire will snap on the resistor thing.........:rolleyes:...best kill switches on the market imo.....:cool:........I run 4 here atm....(y)

mark35

the led has a tiny resistor thingf on it mind...(y)..I got in contact with roger who makes them and he sent me a new led with thingy ready to fit....(y)....usually the thin wire will snap on the resistor thing.........:rolleyes:...best kill switches on the market imo.....:cool:........I run 4 here atm....(y)
Rogers real name is Lee Waples, Mike. πŸ˜‚

evssv

I bought a 1/5th...not sure which now:unsure:... and it cane with a v1 switchblade which was dodgy :rolleyes:...so i e mailed Lee..aka jolly roger.....and he said" send it bak and I'll sort it fur u(y)".....so i did....he fixed it and upgraded it to a v2 for me for nothing.o_O...this is y i now only run switchblades as it dose what it says on the tin :)and u get a after sales service which few others can compare....
Um what are you talking about . What is a switchblade v2?
Is a killswitch...the nx one up from a v1....v2(y)

Thread starter #20

Teejay112

It's a switchblade v2 it's working fine just the light wont turn on so I'll just replace the led when I get the time
I bought a 1/5th...not sure which now:unsure:... and it cane with a v1 switchblade which was dodgy :rolleyes:...so i e mailed Lee..aka jolly roger.....and he said" send it bak and I'll sort it fur u(y)".....so i did....he fixed it and upgraded it to a v2 for me for nothing.o_O...this is y i now only run switchblades as it dose what it says on the tin :)and u get a after sales service which few others can compare....

Is a killswitch...the nx one up from a v1....v2(y)