T2000 Anyone?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you can buy a T 2000 without body & wheels? I bet they would be selling if it had the t1000 truck body & wheels. When I first saw it on E-bay I thought it was a kiddy toy!!!! Rich.:D

I have a T2000, I think I got one of the first ones directly from KM. I am a reseller (danLc4). It is an interesting concept and that is why I got the sample. I drove it about 1/2 tank.

Honestly, I think it needs a bigger engine and a better way to protect the belt. Also, the plate bends at a part that should be structual, so it might lead to problems on first crash. But the idea is cool. I talked with KM and they are working on improving it.

I also have their X1 and I drove that. I like it much better. I will probably stock it and it's parts sometime in September. Yes it is an FG compatable truck.

Dan

Do you have a way I could contact KM directly myself with problems I might have with my T2000....for later on after I get the spur situation panned out? Also the moderator here could combine this thread with the other one, I didn't mean to make a new one.

The belt lasts longer than you think a good friend of mine owns one and he's only broke one belt and he's owned it for over 7 months it only broke because of his lil bro who thought it be funny to cut it with sicssors

Any updates on these T-2000's Dan? I wouldn't mind picking one up off of you if they have the bugs worked out....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks