Taylor Rc Diablo 88 is Here !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PortCityRC

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-135612_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-135612_Chrome.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210801-135604_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-135604_Chrome.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210801-135557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-135557_Chrome.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210801-135540_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-135540_Chrome.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

DIABLO 88 - THE MONSTER​

The Diablo 88 is a passion project, it was created partly as the continued development of our range and partly to serve my personal taste for a Big Big bore!

This engine is the most advanced Big Bore engine on the market but conversely the most simple to use. It features a dual sprung loaded easy start system, a forced air cooling system which works internally through a once water cooled motorcycle cylinder and the largest ever exhaust for an RC Car.

Its displacement is achieved with a Bore of 50mm and stroke of 45mm. Extremely torque focused engine with reasonable rpm for its size. This power is transferred to the ground by the proven no-hassle Go-Ped 78mm clutch at around 7500rpm just where the engines torque comes in.

It is extremely powerful, starts easier than any other big bore engine on the market guaranteed with no decomp. Fairly easy to tune and holds the tune, much lighter than comparable engines and importantly it stays cool at all times.

What more could you want?

Currently only available for HYBRID and BAJA fitmet. This engine was designed around the OUTLAW V2 Kit and fits straight in no mods at all. Can fit DIY builds also no problem, some dremel work as is often the case with DIYS anyway!
No Outerwears🤘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-142816_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-142816_Chrome.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
Said mine is a few weeks out since it's being anodized 🙄. Give me time to go over the outlaw though and get it ready and make sure it's good to go.
Mine went to the anodizier last week. I hoping not too long too. I have to assemble my outlaw kit still because that all was sent to be anodized, I didn't want to stare at the empty chassis and figured it would be nice to build it all at once.

Mine went to the anodizier last week. I hoping not too long too. I have to assemble my outlaw kit still because that all was sent to be anodized, I didn't want to stare at the empty chassis and figured it would be nice to build it all at once.
I'd guess ours went at the same time. I have #2 engine so I would have thought it would have been done sooner lol

Wheelie..Lock it up... spin it around... punch it.. .wheelie..that's my brakes...💪🤩🤘
Any suggestions or tips when the package comes for the outlaws assembly @John Parks ? Pretty straight forward build?
Loctite and more loctite hybrid build is pretty simple and straight forward and easy to work on. Plenty of threads on here for reference 💪👍🏾

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks