Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not in the least. Still looks like a tweel on a john deere zero turn.
View attachment 67378

I get they are going to (or should) work great. But no amount of anodizing is going to make them look good. And to me it looks like a pickup truck with semi wheels and lo pro tires on the vekta.
Didn't say they looked good, said they are tolerable now ?

Its more a case if replaceable parts rather than tossing the entire wheel of there is damage. Blowing foams is a female dog and a brp wheel ...1 = $75 + -
So may be a bit ugly but cost less if you damage 1???
I'm not saying they aren't going to be very functional, I'm sure they are going to work perfectly, they just ugly as hell and no amount of lipstick will make them good looking. It's a case of function over form, which I can appreciate, but they are still ugly as fek.

If the offset wasnt soo damn sunk innans they made the face have a normal looking offset , it would look 10x better. The rubber band look is still poop but the offset is the worst part imo. Function over form tho?‍♂️

So there are 2 ways to make a part. Make it work and not worry about what it looks like ie function over form. Then you have the method of making something look good, but not work quite as well, that's form over function. Wile I appreciate the first method. As its more or less guaranteed to work. In this instance a bit more recon for looks would have been nice as well, even if it was just a lip on the rim to simulate a larger looking tire.

So there are 2 ways to make a part. Make it work and not worry about what it looks like ie function over form. Then you have the method of making something look good, but not work quite as well, that's form over function. Wile I appreciate the first method. As its more or less guaranteed to work. In this instance a bit more recon for looks would have been nice as well, even if it was just a lip on the rim to simulate a larger looking tire.
having a normal looking offset would hurt the durability at all. you would just make the tabs ,that the face mounts to , forward a bit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks