Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys run really stiff/hard foams on your setups.I am running the Vekta oems and they are super soft but the DBXL has much stiffer foams but they still have a bit of give.I am asking because in the wheel video his are super stiff they didn't move an inch when he squeezed them.

It's going to be fun to see what starts breaking on peeps 1/5 scale because of these Wheels. Generally you consider the wheels as part of the suspension (tires and foams are dampeners). The RCMAX wheeels have no give. Either they are going to break or the disk section is going to bend and go all catty wompass when jumping or something in the suspensions going to give up the ghost . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok I spoke to Detroit Performance and they seem like really cool guys.They told me that the range for wheel and tire packages will be from 260-320 depending on the wheel inserts.He also told me that they will be releasing a 3d wheel inserts that will look like real wheels.I also asked about the tires and they all will look like that except for the taller pin style tires they will be a bit taller on the sidewall.He also told me the pictures are deceiving because the wheels have a lip on the end that keep the tire from wnting to slide left and right on the rim and it is deeper than the pictures show the tire is actually 3 to 4mm thicker.He also said keep your eyes peeled for them to pop up on their site in the next week or so and should be available in the next month.

The eael test will be with " Joe public" ?? but yes so far they rip????
I have no doubt that some idiot will buy them, try to jump and destroy them then complain endlessly on Facebook. They are clearly flat grass, big engine wheels. I can’t see them working well with jumpers

I can't wait to get back to work so I can put in a nice order to get my Vekta sorted.I am not a fan of how thin the tires are on these but I hate pulling foams and tires on the standard wheels and if they work why not try a set.I will wait and see what the other wheel inserts and tires look like plus saving a few bucks is a bonus.I really hope the pin tires they will be releasing will have a taller sidewall.

Lol the Zed test??? someone should set some parameters ? so we can gauge it???
They should give Z a set if he can't break them they are worth their weight in gold.Just sayin'
poop if someone sends some to me I will gladly test em out ???
@dougstar should change my name to "master basher" or sum ???

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks