Taylor v2 and twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in 2 minds weather to buy the 1.5 reed (like lots of others I was holding off for the v2 for months!), in the end I went with the ESP ported 34cc, which was meant to be here by now but thanks to UK customs, I'm getting it tomorrow!

Hope I made the right choice ^^ ..but that 1.5 reed in the vid does look damn nice!

I ordered a T35 reed today. I wonder how it will compare to my obr g340 reed SS. i hope it won't be the same 😁 , but at least a little stronger 🤔😁
keep us posted! I will also let you guys know what the ESP 34 is like, but still waiting for it to arrive in post thanks to the muppets at FedEX who are lying little scrotums.

They saying Thursday now after 1001 excuses why its been delayed & funnily enough, it wasnt the customs, it was fedex being absolute crap,, the weatherman is more accurate tbh!

I've always been a fan of more cylinders! To bad it's not a v-twin, that would look just divine in a raminator, imagine how much of the truck you'd need to cut to put that side by side twin.
None the less I'm sure I will make an excuse to get another car to squeeze it into.
Great job on sticking to your project despite the hassles and unscrupulous business ethics you have faced. It's more than enough to put anyone into a dark frame of mind!

Fed ex is always an issue for me, I just assume it's an reginal things as I have friends in different areas if the country that will only use fed ex.
I was awaiting a priority letter that was to come within 24-72 hrs by fed ex and I had to sign for it to be left.... 7 days latter it was in my mailbox??? That's ok, as if had nothing to do! Got lots of wrenching done at least.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks