Technokit Supersport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed a few things, I put a JPF Engine on it and i broke my steering servo now i replaced it for a Rhino :)
Still enjoying the car :)
IMAG0128.gif

Thx, it's a TPS carbon airbox made from a shop in the netherlands (http://www.pitstop-shop.nl) and an filter from RN tuning/Twinair.

Yes I really like your Genius, I hope one day to have a car like that caliber :w00t: Till then I have to do it with my old TKT... :lol:

I was looking at the tps filter system last night funny enough, how do you find it? As I'm looking at getting the FG version.

Do you take your car out much? And do you use a track.

Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on my car when i bought it from the previous owner, he're in Belgium and also in The Netherlands the tps airbox is very popular.
Yeah, the fg airbox is also very popular here, they are a bit smaller than most carbon airboxes but the are a bit expensive if you compare to a carbon one in my opinion. ;)

No not so much actually only for clubraces ;)
grtz

At the race sunday my gas servo broke down :(
I decided to put 2 new one's in it, so all the servo's are good for (hopefully) a long time :)
IMAG0156.gif
IMAG0157.gif

Thx for the comments guys ! ;)
@Chaz yes I really like the EXS GTS. The only ''bad'' thing about tkt is that you have to order in Italie if you need parts, there are no dealers in Belgium/Germany/... Can you post some pictures or open a topic form you cars? I really want to see them :)

Soubry, do you live in europe? Did you get to see the championships? Are there many well prepared tracks nearby? There are very few purpose built r/c tracks that can accommodate 1/5 scale cars in the U.S., and most of them are on the west coast, recreation is a priorty in california ha ha. My friends and I set up a parking lot track in L.I. new york which is still a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Nice, I like the body, but the engine don't have much fresh air i guess? Have you some picture's under the body?
Yes i live in Belgium, wen only have 3circuits in Belgium the one where i drive is in Roeselare, 20min driving from my home. I don't think there is a Belgium championship for bigscale.
The circuit i drive is nice, but the neighbours complain about the engine sounds, so i think it's gonna close :(
Bigscale is dying out in Belgium, everything that makes sound (like karting, motorcross, quad's,...) have to disappear becouse people are to grumpy :(

These are my 1/5 scale cars; Audi DTM chassis,Opel Astra DTM and chassis, MercedesCLK DTM with Bergonzoni chassis and FS short course truck. I hope your track doesn't close. we have grumpy people here too,they're called polititions,and long island is the land of NO.

Attachments

• DSC00175.jpg
    DSC00175.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00176.jpg
    DSC00176.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00173.jpg
    DSC00173.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00174.jpg
    DSC00174.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
Here are the rest of the pics. That's my friend and fellow racer with the truck(to show the size of the truck). he drives an RS5.

Attachments

• DSC00177.jpg
    DSC00177.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00178.jpg
    DSC00178.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Nice collection you have there chaz! ;)
An RS5 is also very nice, full carbon :w00t:

You have also a supersport with the monoschock front i see, my friend had one like that too :p

Hey soubry. actually it has two shocks in the front lower center and O rings act as an anti-sway bar. Its a really nice set up and worked well but I can't run two TKTs so the SS chassis is my parts car and body display stand. My friends RS5 is really high tech and handles great. He lets me track test it a lot. By the way thanks, I didn't know that chassis was called a supersport....chaz.

I thought it was your parts car, it's missing some parts ;)
The system with the schocks in the lower front is a bit older than your supersport like mine. ;)
grtz

Yes, in fact I replaced the engine fan shroud(mount,a zanoa part)and a side body post last night. For a while I raced two cars, then I bought the TKT like yours for parts, cheap, but replacement parts were cheaper, easier to find and easier to work on, so I made that one my primary car and my berg became my practice(basher)car. We have a thread with some (ok) video of our track on R-C Tech Forums-Powered by vBulletin (to)oval larger scales and more(to)deer park race station. I've been telling the large scale drivers at our track about this excellent forum. I've tried planes, boats, bikes and every scale vehicle (-1/4) and none compare to 1/5 scales excitement, realism, mechanical ease and overall, its cheaper than nitro, I'm hooked :D....chaz.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks