Technokit Supersport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Great pics and nice car. Were you practicing or actually racing in the rain, We just bailed out from racing today because of too much rain, although we have raced in the light rain before. Where is that beautiful track located? Do they have a web site? Well, take care and please don't damage that awsome TKT...By the way, it seems to handle pretty well....chaz.

What's up Soubry? Wow, what a beautiful track, too bad about the politics and neighbors complaints. It's lame to see a great track like that close down. How popular was that track weekly? We have one purpose built track at the Floyd Bennett Field off of Flatbush avenue in Brooklyn N.Y. (can be seen by satellite). I didn't realize the TKT was substantially heavier than other cars, (time to modify and shed weight),take it easy...chaz.

Yes it's a nice track, too bad...
Back in the days when there wasn't any neighbors around the track you to fight for a place at the tables to put your car on, they organised 3hours race's with teams, drive when you want,...
Now we are with 5-6 people on a clubrace for bigscale... :(
And you can only drive between the hours that are laid down by the city, and all that troubles is becouse an grumpy, old, rich man who has no life...
All the other neighbors don't complain, they aren't irritaded by the noise

Anyway good news: I found a weekendjob and in my head i'm thinking about some changes on my tkt :D

That's kool. Are you familiar with www.karbonmodel.com, they have the upgraded chassis set, plus a lot of replacement parts for our cars and they're relatively close to you. So what are you planning to do to the car?
No i didn't know that site, i check it out, thx !! ;)
I'm' thinking about an other diff + clutch and mecatech brakes :)
That conversion kit looks also very nice, but i think that's only gonna fit an Technokit EXS or am I wrong?

Unfortunatly after examining the upgrade more closely I think you're right, it will not fit. this means any chassis mods I plan to do will have to be hand fabricated, at least to some extent. At least I know there are spare parts out there. I wonder if TKT will continue with 1/5scale. Those M-tech brakes seem to be really good. Are you planning to change to a different TKT diff or another brand? After this season's over, I'm going to try to lighten my car and lower the CG. I think it's almost time for 1 engines rebuild and possibly lightening its rotational mass drastically (free HP). What are you planning to do if the Belgium track closes?

What do you mean with M-tech brakes, the TKT Cup brake's lik I have?
They say it are the best mechanical brake's on sale.
I'm thinking about an FG viscose or something like that, we'l see :p
If the track closes, I think I stop with RC then...
Why don't you open a topic from your cars so we can follow you're updates, i'm interesting in your lightening planns :)

What a weekend, Saturday morning wake up at 5 am and go to work, then when i was done go home and make the car ready to go to the track to go training.
The car was running well but i've had some problems with my spektrum and brake's... When i was again home from training I drove to my other work and ended at 23pm. No time to clean or fix my car because Sunday it was race, sunday when i arrived at the track i fixed and cleaned my car a bit.

Then the race started, the first heat i've had spektrum problems again, second and third heat i've had engine problems, the bolts on the cilinderhead did come loose :( hope my cilinder is ok, it was a bad noise :(
Than I put a Feldmann engine on it from a friend, what an engine damn!!! :eek:
The final I finished 3'rd from the 7'n, my first podium place ever :D
But i've have to be honest, the other had some problems with there cars :p
Now clean the car and check the engine, hope it will be good :)
grtz,

Nice one fella, glad you did well.

You liked the Feldmann race engine then?

Brad.

---
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i really liked it :)

Bad news... :(
311865_2120991997644_1631134364_2032227_3584393_n.jpg

Technokit 99E

Guys,
Attached is a photo of my current project. Fortunately I was able to catch a dealer in California and buy most of his spares before he stopped selling Technokits. A few more parts and she will be ready for action.

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 29
Nice TKT X-man. Soubry, why the switch to FG, conveniance? Show pics if possible. I'll show pics of some of the changes made to my car. Once I've sorted everything out, I'll redesign an upper deck (carbon fiber)and put it all together. right now I have the servos and receiver below deck, It's much cleaner looking, lighter and lower center of gravity. So where will you be racing your FG and let us know how you like it. By the way, someone is selling an FG comp. for $800 U.S. on ebay, it seems like a good deal. Well, keep in touch and good luck. chaz.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks