The šŸ™ krakenbone beater šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to enter at the bottom and go up??? imagine if i just totally wiped them out on the first day? there would be no " see you next meet bud"?ā€ā™‚ļø?? playing my cards right??
Prob boosted their heads when they raced against Dougy? and their bajas outperformed his Losi. That's why old man in the video didnt want your help with the wheel hex pin?

Last edited:
I was pretty useless and driving on a track is not like bashing ?? so ill use this for a beater? don't care how hard I roll / ctash??

Doug your bashing consists of going back and forth in a soccer field. That barley exercises the shocks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Granted half of us are in the same boat . I know I am . I ran into a fence on the baseball diamond once. Weird I'm always fined something to run into. Maybe I should stick to soccer fields.

Doug your bashing consists of going back and forth in a soccer field. That barley exercises the shocks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Granted half of us are in the same boat . I know I am . I ran into a fence on the baseball diamond once. Weird I always fined something to run into. Maybe I should stick to soccer fields.
I was going to post up your broken chassis pics again, but I remembered that I cant say anything anymore ?ā€ā™‚ļø??
IMG_20181014_154711147.jpgIMG_20200426_163408.jpg

Doug your bashing consists of going back and forth in a soccer field. That barley exercises the shocks. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Granted half of us are in the same boat . I know I am . I ran into a fence on the baseball diamond once. Weird I'm always fined something to run into. Maybe I should stick to soccer fields.
Its all iv ever done ?ā€ā™‚ļø? so ill have to re learn how to drive I guess ? ??

Turns out I have everything as far as tracks pretty close on road 1/8/5 dirt 1/8/5 all max 40 mins drive spoiled for choice
Your lucky there is a track nearby that you can drive to. There's a track about 45 mins from me but they run 1/8 scale from my understanding . I don't think they would let me run my beast on it .
?

Im thinking about doing this same thing. I have a brand new g290 sitting on the shelf and a CPI big bore pipe , so I have a heart. Problem is I donā€™t have loads of spares to build from. Thinking about getting a king motor roller but not sure yet... Decisions decisions.....

Im thinking about doing this same thing. I have a brand new g290 sitting on the shelf and a CPI big bore pipe , so I have a heart. Problem is I donā€™t have loads of spares to build from. Thinking about getting a king motor roller but not sure yet... Decisions decisions.....

I seen someone change theirs to a shorty kit ,not sure what it comes with ,however ,you would still need the trans!

I am asking someone now what comes with it ,might be the chassy ,have you seen the new shorty kit from KM?

I seen someone change theirs to a shorty kit ,not sure what it comes with ,however ,you would still need the trans!

I am asking someone now what comes with it ,might be the chassy ,have you seen the new shorty kit from KM?
Yes
180 bucks for the Q conversion. Would be a good start. I have A 5t and 5b already.Adding a Q would probably be a nice addition. Would still need a lot to finish. The king motor roller is 350.
https://www.rovanrc.com/product-rv853222

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks