The car too heavy on the front?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a video of the handling characteristics of the factory truck
One of the reason I want to buy this truck is I don’t have much free time, I only play it about 1-2 hours a week may be a month, not play it too hard too, plus it look like a real car is the main reason.

Yes kv5 is wider than the kv5tt, I bought the RCMAX superspike tire/wheelset and reversed the offset of them to make it wider without buying extended hubs, so my truck is very stable now, which was a big complaint with the kv5tt

I know losi or mcd chassis make it more durable, easy weight distribution and setup, easy to control bit it lose the realistic feel.

One of the reason I want to buy this truck is I don’t have much free time, I only play it about 1-2 hours a week may be a month, not play it too hard too, plus it look like a real car is the main reason.
I understand, the scale look is the seller, it is a great truck when all setup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-131731_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-131731_Instagram.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4
Get rid the stock clutch bell and buy a vertigo unit, they are still coming in our kits with a wobble and that's not good
Do you have noise restrictions where you will be running or would like a bit quieter? I suggest a victory rc (VRC) silenced pipe
The kit comes with a factory TSCO race team vinyl decal set. The other pics I posted is custom paint🤘😎👍
I chose to paint my truck
The ddm dominator pipe that it comes with is a decent pipe that comes with your kit but is pretty loud from what Ive heard.

Last edited:
Get rid the stock clutch bell and buy a vertigo unit, they are still coming in our kits with a wobble and that's not good
Do you have noise restrictions where you will be running or would like a bit quieter? I suggest a victory rc (VRC) silenced pipe
I will play it in a big part on grass. Normally just some people play around so no problem, I don’t know how loud is it. Currently my plan is purchase a kit 1499$ Combo with pipe and G320rc. I’m not planning pay alot on this. May be under 2k + 250$ shipping to my country. Not counting 2 servo yet.

My truck is so loud your ears will tickle inside and make your heart pound🤣
Many options for servos
I'm not vouching for any brand but I'm having great luck so far with my hilantronics and hitec servos, but guys here also use savox brand, and I think another member is using spektrum setup. Killswitch...you understand that already, that's #1👍

Last edited:
My truck is so loud your ears will tickle inside and make your heart pound🤣
Many options for servos
I'm not vouching for any brand but I'm having great luck so far with my hilantronics and hitec servos, but guys here also use savox brand, and I think another member is using spektrum setup. Killswitch...you understand that already, that's #1👍
Yes. Safety first, I don’t want it lost control and hurt someone.
Is it good to using metal a arm? In smaller size we always use plastic to absorb impact. But I saw MCD and Kraken has Metal a arm. Is it different rule on large scale?

Woah! FULL STOP!.
Port, brother I know we all love our vektas, but give the new guy a break. Not a first 1/5 scale friendly vehicle.

To the op, the vekta weather the kv.5 or kvtt would be in the advanced class of 1/5 scale. They require a lot of work out of the box to preform properly, and parts supply have and continue to be an issue with them. Once set up with the appropriate parts an tuned in they are great running trucks. Right now, not including engine and pipe I'm over $3k into mine. Another $800-1000 would cover buying a new engine and pipe. I've sourced a lot of my parts second hand and that had kept the cost down, but still quite a lot for a reliable stable truck.

Now my standard speech, go buy a losi 5ive t as your first truck. They need about nothing out of the box and have about the best aftermarket next to the 2wd baja out there. It will not be a disappointment.

I don't want to steer him down $$$ paper highway, it's not everyone's road its why I said my upgrades are choices/optional and completely open, I won't sugar coat poop.. grab your wallet😂.So I'm not trying to push in any brand direction, he asked a few questions about the kv5tt so I'll answer with my kv5tt experience as opposed to letting @Rcjunkie with "0" vekta knowledge and other that what he's read here(no offense bud). You guys have experience with the 5t. Which is why I'm glad your chiming in. This is why we have this forum to share our compiled knowledge and experience to help others. He sounds kinda stuck on the scale look vehicle. If he chooses that path, with all our compiled knowledge should make this a bit of a cake walk, everyone's here to help brother. But I certainly agree about the losi for a beginner, everyone says she's ready out of the box.
Don't make me suggest a Rovan Sean!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't want to steer him down $$$ paper highway, it's not everyone's road its why I said my upgrades are choices/optional and completely open, I won't sugar coat poop.. grab your wallet😂.So I'm not trying to push in any brand direction, he asked a few questions about the kv5tt so I'll answer with my kv5tt experience as opposed to letting @Rcjunkie with "0" vekta knowledge and other that what he's read here(no offense bud). You guys have experience with the 5t. Which is why I'm glad your chiming in. This is why we have this forum to share our compiled knowledge and experience to help others. He sounds kinda stuck on the scale look vehicle. If he chooses that path, with all our compiled knowledge should make this a bit of a cake walk, everyone's here to help brother. But I certainly agree about the losi for a beginner, everyone says she's ready out of the box.
Don't make me suggest a Rovan Sean!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I understand his questioning. Wasn't trying to be a peepee to you.

junky commenting on something he shouldn't 🙄. Nuff said.

Rovan 🤭
Yeah.....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks