The CY 36cc lives !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar_Bus

So I pretty much wrapped up my new "rebuild" last night and today was engine heat cycling day. I bought some Sunoco Ultra 94 , and mixed up some fuel using Klotz R50 at a ratio of 25:1 . It's a good day to do some heat cycles as it's about 42F and this is good as the engine cools down quickly as opposed to warm temps. The engine lit off immediately after a few blasts on the primer. My engine won't start cold unless I give a yank with full choke. I actually richened the LSN about 1/8 turn as I was concerned it might be running a bit too lean. I gave a few light hits on the throttle and this engine revs VERY snappy. Seems to idle smooth so I think I have a sweet air tight engine seal. No abnormal noises and I really like the exhaust tone of the silenced Dominator V2, it's got a nice racy tone to it, and not obnoxiously loud.

Couple pics of the completed chassis. I think it's about as good as I can get it. She's come a LONG way from the hack-n-stein factory assembly i'm proud to say.

Last edited:
So I pretty much wrapped up my new "rebuild" last night and today was engine heat cycling day. I bought some Sunoco Ultra 94 , and mixed up some fuel using Klotz R50 at a ratio of 25:1 . It's a good day to do some heat cycles as it's about 42F and this is good as the engine cools down quickly as opposed to warm temps. The engine lit off immediately after a few blasts on the primer. My engine won't start unless I give a yank with full choke. I actually richened the LSN about 1/8 turn as I was concerned it might be running a bit too lean. I gave a few light hits on the throttle and this engine revs VERY snappy. Seems to idle smooth so I think I have a sweet air tight engine seal. No abnormal noises and I really like the exhaust tone of the silenced Dominator V2, it's got a nice racy tone to it, and not obnoxiously loud.
Awesome news!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks