The Dominator is fitted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of interest what high needle setting do you guys run with the dominator ? been running mine for a few tanks and have checked the plug and have had to back it out a 1/4 turn going on the plug color, don't want to heat seize the thing now. looks a little like this

Insulator Glazing
plug_insulationfault.jpg

I run mine a little rich too. My plugs look like that as well. I have never fouled a plug. I could lean out for slightly more power or speed but I love playing with a relaxed it don't matter attitude. Actually it is real close to stock I think its 11/2 on both or close to it. It really depends on the engine and carb and set up so taking someones settings and trying it on yours should only be a start if not running. I think you have a good color, the other thing that will color a plug is the type of oil you use. I can go through one or two tanks before I can get any type of color on my plugs using Amsoil.:(

well i managed to get out briefly in between rain showers and can report that it has made a big difference to the loudness of the dominator it sounds more like my mates samba now, and I am pleased with the results. I have not noticed any drop off of power either if any thing it seems faster, this can't be the case but who knows.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks